Picture
Click here for additional posts on what to include in your policy.

Performing for an audience is an important part of the learning process. In this section of your policy you will want to outline the type and number of performances you want your students to participate in. You may want to address the following points, if applicable:

• How many recitals a year will you hold? Are they mandatory?
  • Are family and friends invited to the recitals?
  • How many pieces will they be expect to know for the recital? Will they need to memorize their music?
  • Some teachers require students play a certain number of “casual” recitals before they perform in a more formalized setting. A casual recital may include playing at school, nursing homes, church, in your studio for other students, for family members, etc.
  • Do you require your students to participate in musical festivals and competitions? If so, how many per year? What are the fess for the festivals your studio participates in? Festivals can be stressful so a parent may want to know if you require this, especially if their child does not handle stress or competition well.
This part of my policy is pretty simple, but I’ll still include it below as an example. You may use any portion of it.

Generally, I hold a year-end recital in late May or early June. Students are expected to learn and memorize 2-3 songs to perform for other students and family. This is an important part of the musical process: learning to share and perform.   Students on my waiting list are encouraged to attend the recital with their parents.

I encourage my students to perform in casual settings as often as possible. This is not required, but strongly recommended.

Comments

Julie Jewell
09/15/2011 10:55

I really liked the casual recital idea. I was always worried about the disastrous results of performance anxiety (having experienced it myself). A few casual recitals prior to the formal recital would probably have really helped.

10/19/2014 03:05

Educational exhibition is also very important for those who are near to completing their studies or for those who are completed yet. This type of exhibition is very fruitful and helps the student in choosing their careers as well. So for the prosperity of country government should organize these type of events.

11/30/2016 04:10

Legendary Beard this form of despair taken into consideration to be a less excessive but persistent model of intense despair. human beings with dysthymia live their lives with a consistent sense of sadness and despair low strength and lack of leisure additionally.

Every institute have a different rules and regulation. Students follows these rules and regulation other wise stuck off the class just like uninformed absent etc.

07/20/2015 08:43

This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post.

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you so much!

10/08/2015 01:10

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Go to this link to know about profit

12/01/2016 07:13

Operalux cream is appropriate in your pores and skin to reap satisfactory consequences. it must also be understood that an excellent skin care regimen should be began at an early stage to save you wrinkles and other signs and symptoms of getting old.

11/03/2015 00:56

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

01/23/2016 13:01

It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.

04/26/2016 12:58

I can not determine how do I subscribe for your weblog

12/02/2016 00:45

Muscle Science lean muscle mass creatine and protein offers the muscle tissue the capacity to grow at the same time as offering the ability to also restore themselves. there are numerous rips and tears which could take area whilst power or weight training and presenting.

07/27/2016 04:18

I miss my childhood, because when I still a kid, I can join music course with my friends and now I can't did it again -_-

09/03/2016 12:42

There is something to be gained from each and every performer or band out there. Listen to how your most loved performers develop their melodies—analyze the style, the tone, how diverse instruments cooperate et cetera. You can actualize a considerable lot of the same thoughts into your own music or even take some of their riffs and change them to fit your style. This is an extraordinary approach to think of new melodies.To know more visit clavis.nl

10/31/2016 00:07

12/03/2016 04:11

Max Test Xtreme you need to be careful you don't let a bit help gradually evolve into extra help you then really need.we have all visible the ridiculous claims accessible of the present day do-dad so as to magically melt away your ab fat speedy.these people need.

12/05/2016 02:34

Ultimate Testo Explosion you can have.gaining muscle and burning fats can be finished through following those guidelines. simply you can have other strategies you've got used and which have worked for you. the significance thing to recall is to hold your emotional.