Picture
"Debbie Dee blew me away, yet again, with her characters & world building in Tiy and the Prince of Egypt. I LOVE Debbie's other novels and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one! I was definitely not surprised by how much I loved it.

"Being a previous history major in college, I have a soft spot for ancient Egyptian history. I was             Ah-Mazed at how well Debbie brought in and incorporated the historical aspect of this novel! I felt like I could've stepped outside my door and walked out into the hot sands of Egypt. She did such a great job in making me feel like I was right there with Tiy and Amenhotep."

Head on over to Kayla's Pace to read the rest of the review!

Comments

05/19/2014 7:08pm

Xoxo! I want to read this novel again soon!!! Hope you're doing well! <3

11/22/2016 7:12am

X Alpha Muscle Lessons in our studios, pools, and, whilst the weather cooperates, outdoor on our deck. Get centered with Tia chi, X Alpha Muscle enhance balance and versatility.

There are four sorts of ages in a man life, first is puberty, second young person, third energetic and forward is rank. A man keeps various kind of hair stylings at unmistakable sort of age. Our writers have differing sort of learning for your unmistakable kind of assignments.

07/14/2015 2:29am

I hope I can grab a copy of Debbie's novel.

09/19/2015 4:49am

Debbie Macomber is my favorite creator. Depends what arrangement you are reading. She has a radiant site .You can likewise go along with her fan club and get book imprints and stickers for your schedule so you know when another book is accessible.

11/01/2015 11:07pm

Thanks for the information

04/07/2016 6:12am

We all know that writing assignments requires a lot of research. The team of proficient and skilled writers can help the students get good grades in the academics.

06/04/2016 2:36am

I read out your article but i can't understand that what you are saying here that "I was at the edge of my seat over and over again". Please provide me explain of this article and i really thanks to you for this act.